Co.Station welcomes journalists, bloggers and public relations professionals who want to learn more about our activities. Please find below more details:
Co.Station’s goal is to boost the digital ecosystem in Belgium, by stimulating entrepreneurship and providing the startup/scaleup community with the tools to innovate & grow.
With an extensive national community of startups, scaleups & corporates, a comprehensive international network of experts, and a local presence – with villages in Brussels, Ghent and Charleroi – Co.Station is the natural bridge between Corporate and Startups.
The cross-Corporate shareholder structure (BNP Paribas Fortis, SD Worx, Proximus and Solvus), proven track record in management of startup villages & coworking spaces and extensive experience in delivering innovation programs represent some of the key differentiators of Co.Station.
A FEW FACTS & FIGURES
- A well established community of over 2,000 entrepreneurs, startups, corporates, investors and influencers;
- An extensive international network of experts and tech companies;
- A comprehensive portfolio of innovation programs: hackathons, summits, forums, coaching/training courses, incubation;
- A wide-ranging calendar of events: Sales nights, Tech nights, AperoStations, Pitching nights etc;
- A portfolio of advantages: discount on courses, preferential event access, exchange programs etc;
- A competent team of professionals.
- Located in central Brussels, close to public transportation and national & international railway;
- Over 4,000m2 of offices, open space, meeting rooms and conference space;
- A community consisting of over 40 companies and more than 250 residents;
- An IoT lab;
- Amongst our residents: MyMicroInvest, LeWagon, NVISO, BeCommerce; Brightbiz, Belgian Digital ID, Productize.
- Located in the Quantum building across the road from Gent-Dampoort Railway Station, Bus Station & Parking;
- Over 2,600m2 of offices, open space, meeting rooms and conference space;
- A community consisting of over 20 companies and more than 80 residents;
- Amongst current residents: Cozie, Nanopixel, AllThingsTalk, Parcify, Netwerk Ondernemen.
- 10 minutes away from Charleroi Sud Train Station;
- Over 900m2 of offices, open space, meeting rooms and conference space;
- Our very first resident is Tafsquare
Co.Station Brussels → Reception:
Virginie de Ghellinck | Tel: + 32 477 67 61 54 ⎮ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Co.Station Ghent → Reception:
Emelie Colman| Tel: + 32 474 87 02 02 ⎮ Email: email@example.com
Co.Station Charleroi → Reception:
Isabelle Van Landschoot | Tel: + 32 472 23 61 81 ⎮ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Press Enquires:
STAY CONNECTED WITH CO.STATION
Follow us on Twitter: @co_station
Follow us on Facebook: @co.stationBXL
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on YouTube
Register to our newsletter