Co.Station, BECI, Brussels Creative, BNP Paribas Fortis, Brussels Airlines and Brussels Capital-Region are thrilled to welcome you to the Innovation Plane to Berlin!
Two inspiring days together on a journey to discover Berlin’s most exciting startup hot spots, and learn about main initiatives in the fields of scaling up, circular economy, mobility, energy and AI. And, just as important, an opportunity to connect with corporates, investors and media, grow your network and have some fun as well.
The day before departure, please do your checkin online. Remember to travel light, preferably with only hand luggage (1 carry-on bag and a handbag). When packing, keep any item you would like to have with you throughout the visits (laptop, wallet…) in your handbag, as the carry-on luggage shall be fetched upon arrival at Berlin Tegel and delivered directly to our hotel.
End of November tends to be cold in Berlin, so pack accordingly. Remember we shall walk often outdoors, so please wear weather-proof clothing and convenient shoes
The countdown to this inspiring journey has started.
Follow the latest news on the trip via social media, look for #InnovPlane17, and dont be shy!, share with your friends and peers that you are joining us.
Return Brussels Airlines flights: Brussels – Berlin Tegel
Departure: Brussels Zaventem, Thursday 23/11, 6:30am
Return: Berlin Tegel, Friday 24/11, 8:45pm
AI / Mobility
A circular economy is a regenerative system. What are the planetary limits and pressing challenges, environmental and economical considerations. What are the Circular Economy principles: preserve and enhance natural capital, optimize resource yields, foster system effectiveness. Resource input and waste, emission, energy leakage are minimised by slowing, closing, and narrowing material and energy loops.
You will discover, explore and learn about the why, the what, the how of Circular Economy with EUREF, Urban Farm : ECF Farm Systems, Climate-Kic, Malzfabrik among others.
Thursday, November 23
- 4:00 – Registration
- 5:50 – Boarding the Innovation Plane to Berlin
- 6:30 – Departure – SN2579 to Berlin Tegel
- 8:00 – Arrival in Berlin Tegel
- 8:30 – Departure buses to Berlin
- 9:30 – Welcome to Berlin by the Chamber of Commerce
- 10:30 – Departure to Tracks
- 17:00 – Hotel Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz
- 19:00 – Solar Skylounge and Restaurant
- 1:00 – Restaurant closes
Friday, November 24
- 6:30 – Breakfast buffet opens
- 8:40 – Check-Out
- 9:00 – Departure to Tracks
- 16:00 – Cocktail Reception at Belgian Embassy in Berlin
- 18:00 – Buses to the Airport
- 19:00 – Berlin Tegel Airport
- 20:45 – Departure – SN2590 to Brussels Zaventem
- 22:05 – Arrival in Brussels Zaventem
Regular €550 (+ Eventbrite fees) excl. VAT
€995 (+ Eventbrite fees) excl. VAT